New Student Registration
April 2 • April 16 • June 6 • June 27
When you come to campus, you will:
- meet with financial aid and business offices to discuss scholarships, loans and payment plan options;
- meet with the campus nurse to discuss health requirements;
- sign up for a dorm room if living on campus; and
- take student ID picture, receive campus mailbox and email.
- Receive a class schedule that has been prepared for you, which we believe will support your academic success.
- Meet with an advisor and learn more about how this class schedule will fit in your four-year plan of study.
Things to know:
- A $200 enrollment confirmation is due the day of registration, if not previously paid. Pay enrollment confirmation now
- If you are a transfer student or have previous college credits, it is in your best interest to have all official transcripts mailed to DWU two weeks before you come to campus for proper evaluation and advising.
Click here to register