How to Establish a Scholarship
How to establish a scholarship
- Start by calling Institutional Advancement at 605-995-2603 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The staff will discuss the various options with you and how your goals and objectives best fit within the scholarship program.
- We will send you a form to complete and sign indicating the name and criteria of the scholarship.
- You make the scholarship gift.
- The scholarship is awarded.
- For endowed scholarships, an annual report is sent to you indicating the earnings and award amount of the scholarship.