Appointments and Referrals
To schedule an appointment with the campus counselor:
Please call Kris Ehlebracht – Student Life Assistant - at 605.995.2667 Email: email@example.com
Or Linda Cimpl – Campus Counselor - at 605.995.2896 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
To schedule an appointment with an outside agency:
Dakota Wesleyan University has set up a Student Assistance Plan (SAP) with the following agencies that will provide students with 3 free sessions. The student can receive the services two ways:
1. Have a referral/authorization form sent to the agency of choice by either Kris Ehlebracht or Linda Cimpl.
2. Bring in their Dakota Wesleyan University Student ID to the agency of choice that Dakota Wesleyan University has contracts with.
Should a student take in their Student ID, the agency will contact Kris Ehlebracht at 605.995.2667 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org after the first session to ensure student status is current.
Agencies with which, Dakota Wesleyan University has contracts:
• Aspire: 605.996.2070
* 8:00 a.m–5:00 p.m.
• Dakota Counseling Institute: 605.996.9686 - After Hours: 605.995.8180
* 8-5 (Mon, Wed, Fri)
* 8-7 (Tue, Thu)
* 9-2 (Sat)
• Lutheran Social Services: 1.800.568.2401
* 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
* Evening appointments available
Referral to Campus Counselor:
To make a referral please email email@example.com and the campus counselor will be in touch with that student as soon as possible during hours of operation.