Media Services provides support to faculty, students, and staff with an array of services including classroom equipment, a video library, and multimedia production facilities to meet the instructional and institutional needs of the university.
Report equipment malfunctions, damage, and/or missing pieces on returning items at the library circulation desk.
All circulating audio-visual equipment owned by McGovern Library is available for use by current students, faculty, and staff of Dakota Wesleyan University.
Procedure for Checking out AV Equipment
- AV equipment held by the library is intended for University-related events. Equipment owned by McGovern Library may not be checked out and used for personal gain.
- AV equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are required for certain pieces of equipment and should be made no less than twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the time needed and may be made up to two weeks in advance of the time needed. Please call (995-2618) or e-mail (email@example.com) with questions regarding the need for making reservations.
Technology Equipped Classrooms (TECs)
- Fill out a reserve slip completely (if required).
- When arriving to pick up equipment, a patron must have his or her library card in their immediate possession. No library materials may be checked out without a valid library card.
- Request the equipment or the necessary key from the circulation staff working at the desk. The staff member will verify the reservation (if required), obtain the necessary equipment or key and check it out to the patron. (If needed, library staff can provide basic operating instructions.
Classroom equipment malfunctions, damage, and/or missing pieces should be reported to Rod Brown via the Helpdesk