To apply, students must provide:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- If a student’s bachelor’s degree is not in a business-related field, two prerequisite courses are needed: BUS 501 Accounting for Decision Making and BUS 510 Statistical Analysis in Economics – see the Curriculum and Course List page for more information.
- 2.75 GPA
- A completed application with $25 application fee
- Official transcript from your bachelor-awarding institution
- Current resume
- A personal statement of 300 to 500 words answering the following questions:
Why do I want to pursue an M.B.A. from Dakota Wesleyan University?
How can I expect to integrate good business ethics into my career?
After you have completed No. 1, we will contact you to explain the submission process for items 2 through 4.
if you have questions.