Hughes Hall is one of the last remaining original campus buildings. It houses several classrooms, and it is home to the DWU Department of Theatre.
Patten-Wing Theatre and the Equitem Theatre-in-the-Round are located here, as well as the scene-building shop.
Also in Hughes Hall is the Snack Pack Program, a Mitchell-based nonprofit organization that provides weekend “snack packs” of food for elementary students who might otherwise not get enough to eat.
Named for: Clifford Hughes, DWU Class of 1927