Our Institutional Strategic Plan
The Dakota Wesleyan University Strategic Plan was developed and implemented to ensure the long-term success of the institution – to have stronger and more diverse enrollment; a better reputation; a more robust academic environment and learning experiences; more mutually beneficial partnerships; and a solid financial foundation.
Our mission: Dakota Wesleyan University will be recognized as a national model of higher education's impact on Rural America.
The three Strategic Plan themes are:
Innovative and Relevant Learning
- Transforming Educational Experience
- Invest in Infrastructure - Academic Experience
- Market Responsive Curriculum
- Integrated Curricular and co-curricular
Responsive Partnerships with Visible Impact
- Rural Innovation and Rural Partnerships
- Comprehensive Campaign
- Storytelling and Visibility
- Comprehensive Advancement & Partnership Outreach
Sustainable and Adaptive Growth
- Refined Operational Processes for Student Impact
- Invest in People: Innovative Inclusive Culture
- Retention Initiatives
- Forward-Thinking Enrollment
Click here for more information and to view the full strategic plan.