Check out our travel reimbursement option!
Objective: Goal of program is to encourage students from a great distance to visit Dakota Wesleyan University prior to enrolling. This offer does not apply for the flight to campus to begin school.
- Student needs to at least be high school junior at time of visit.
- Reimbursement available (up to $500) to those prospective students who fly to South Dakota to visit Dakota Wesleyan University prior to enrolling.
- Student can choose to fly into Sioux Falls, Minneapolis or Omaha. Arrangements can be made for pick-up at Sioux Falls by DWU staff with sufficient notice.
- Reimbursement only available to the student – not available for the parent accompanying the student.
- Reimbursement only available for air travel.
- At the time of enrollment, credit will be given with proper receipt and paperwork presented to the DWU Admissions Office. Student must be a full-time.
- A credit (up to $500) will show up on the student’s account the first semester of enrollment and will be applied towards tuition. There is no cash value for the credit.
- All campus visit arrangements must be made through the Admissions Office and at least a one week prior notice of visit must be made to redeem offer.
For more information, visit with the Admissions staff at 1-800-333-8506 or email@example.com.