Instructions for ordering food to your room:
- You will be able to order via the food app. If you don’t put in an order, you will not be delivered food. You need to designate that this is a quarantine meal.
- Enter your name and residence hall in the comments section to ensure proper delivery.
- Ordering cutoff is 9:00am for breakfast, 12:30pm for lunch, and 6:30 pm for supper (weekdays) and 12:00 pm for brunch and 6:00 pm on weekends.
- Delivery will only occur after the cutoff time within 30 minutes and only at that time. Meals are made at the cutoff time, so they will be hot and fresh.
- If meals are not delivered, you can call your RA, ARD, or RD.
- You are allowed up to two to-go boxes.
- You must indicate any food allergy if needed.
- If you want beverages, you can put your desired beverage in the comment box.
- If you want the Chef Line, you can also put that in the comments box.
To order food: Use the FreshX App or use the following link: https://rl.knack.com/fi-text-to-food#dwu-mobile-ordering2/