Associate Degrees Welcome
Prepare to become an effective and ethical professional through meaningful connections and collaborative and values-driven environment. This degree is ideal for students with an associate's degree. Complete your bachelor's degree faster than you imagined possible.
100% onlineComplete your coursework anywhere, anytime without ever having to come to campus.
8-week coursesThere are three start points each year. See the academic calendar for the next start date.
24 monthsAttend full time and complete the program in just under two years. You may also choose to attend part-time.
Learning Online at DWU
Graduates of our Bachelor of Arts (degree completion) program develop skills important for careers in many fields, including business, industry, healthcare, transportation, utilities and project management.
Graduates of this interdisciplinary program can expect to:
- Cultivate project management skills while continuing to work full time
- Learn how to lead projects in an organizational context
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Strengthen communication and presentation skills
- Perform like a manager
Program Requirements & Course Details
- 63 credit hours – Maximum transfer
- 45 credit hours – Business core courses
- 21 credit hours – General education courses