Returner Housing Form
Returning DWU Student Housing Process - APPLICATIONS DUE Monday, March 30th.
1. Students will sign up as a group or on their own.
2. The person or group with the highest number of completed credits will be placed first.
3. Only one person per group needs to fill out the housing form below. We will send a confirmation email to each group member letting them know their housing form has been completed.
4. Priority is given to groups that completely fill out the form.
5. If a student has overdue conduct remediation, he or she is not eligible to apply for housing until all sanctions have been completed.
All students who live in Allen Hall or the Apartments have an opportunity to squat (stay in) their current room. In order to squat, the squatters must consist of at least 50% of the current residents and the room must be completely occupied (i.e. to squat a pod of six, at least three of the current residents of that pod must stay along with three new residents). If the current residents cannot agree on who will squat the room, squatting rights will be forfeited.
Displaced Student Housing
All students being removed from their current room by administration may claim a residency. Displaced students may squat any open room within Allen Hall, but it must be completely occupied.