Federal Student Aid Eligibility for Study Abroad Programs

Students interested in study abroad programs should meet with their advisor and/or Office of the Provost to inquire about available programs. Most study abroad programs will have a specific application process. It is encouraged that students meet with the Financial Aid office to see what options are available for study abroad funding. Students may be eligible for federal funding through the FAFSA, although filing a FAFSA is not required. Students that choose to study abroad will not be allowed to exceed tuition with the use of DWU institutional aid and federal funding. Additional details regarding study abroad programs at DWU are available through the Office of the Provost.