Campus Map & Directions
Welcome to Tiger Territory
From Interstate 90
Take Exit 332 (Burr Street). Travel north on Burr Street to Norway Street. Turn left (west). Travel west on Norway Street to Duff Street and turn right (north). Travel north on Duff Street to Andrews Street and turn left (west).
From U.S. Highway 37 North
Follow Highway 37 Truck Route around west side of Mitchell, heading south past Havens Street to Norway Street. Turn left (east) on Norway Street. Travel east on Norway Street to Duff Street and turn left (north). Travel north on Duff Street to Andrews Street and turn left (west).
Here are a few key office locations that might help when you get to campus:
- Admissions: Rollins Campus Center
- Alumni: Alumni Welcome Center (located inside the Dakota Discovery Museum)
- Athletics: Christen Family Athletic Center
- Registrar: Smith Hall
- McGovern Library & Tiger Café with Starbucks
- School of Business, Innovation and Leadership
- DWU/Avera Sports and Wellness Complex
Where to Park?
Once you get here, you are welcome to use the parking lot at McGovern Avenue and Andrews Street. Plug 350 W. Andrews Street into your GPS for exact directions.
For a full map of the DWU campus, please see our campus map.
Take a tour of our campus virtually.