Partner with us.
“Be the CHANGE you wish to see in the WORLD.” – Gandhi
At Dakota Wesleyan University, we recognize the critical role that business partners play in building and sustaining strong communities. As we reimagine what higher education should look like, we understand that our goals can only be achieved in partnership with local communities.
DWU is pleased to partner with local businesses, industry leaders and rural communities across the Great Plains to create a relevant curriculum and meaningful work experiences for students.
Leaders from the business and public sectors are invited to partner with Dakota Wesleyan University to do the following:
- Identify paid internships within their organizations that pre-qualified students will be eligible to complete over a 12-month period.
- Collaborate with Dakota Wesleyan University on structuring internships and evaluating the performance of interns.
- Provide input to and/or serve on a Learn & Earn Advisory Board in your community.
- Offer advice on business, industry, and agency needs with respect to the knowledge, skills, and dispositions of future employees.
- Identify community members who might be willing to serve as coaches in the Learn & Earn program.
- Provide the opportunity for long-term employment for appropriately qualified students upon students’ completion of degrees.
Dakota Wesleyan University is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Learn & Earn Partners
Sign up to offer internships in your area.
Sign up to become a coach!
The coach is the student’s liaison for whatever they need to be successful. Sign up for more information on coaching opportunities.