What We Look For in Incoming Freshmen
We look for a few basic requirements in all students who apply to DWU.
- You’re graduating from an accredited high school or the equivalent
- You have a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- You have a minimum composite score of 18 on the ACT or 860 (combination of math and critical reading) on the SAT
- You have good moral character and future promise
We know that all students are unique. If you don’t meet one of these requirements, you will still be given individual consideration; just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll try to make your Wesleyan education a reality. If you are ready to apply, start your application!
Our Application Procedure
If you are applying to be an undergraduate student, you’ll need to turn in the following items to us:
- A properly completed application for admission
- Official copies of high school transcript(s) or GED scores and all college, university, professional school, vocational and technical school transcripts
- An official certification of the results of the ACT or SAT. Our test codes are 3906 for ACT and 6155 for SAT.