What We Look For in Incoming Freshmen
We look for a few basic requirements in all students who apply to DWU.
- Graduating from an accredited high school or the equivalent
- Grade Point Average of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) if submitting test scores, or 3.0 if not. (Test-Optional Admission Policy)
- ACT/SAT test scores are not required for admission. (Test-Optional Admission Policy)
- If you are planning to submit test scores, ACT Composite of 18 or SAT of 860.
- Good moral character and future promise
We know that all students are unique. If you don’t meet one of these requirements, you will still be given individual consideration; just contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll try to make your Wesleyan education a reality. If you are ready to apply, start your application!
Our Application Procedure
If you are applying to be an undergraduate student, you’ll need to turn in the following items to us:
- A properly completed application for admission
- Official copies of high school transcript(s) or GED scores and all college, university, professional school, vocational and technical school transcripts
- If you are planning to submit test scores, an official certification of the results of the ACT or SAT. Our test codes are 3906 for ACT and 6155 for SAT.