Important Information Regarding Campus Tours:
In addition to virtual visits, DWU continues to offer in-person individual campus visits with new precautions in place to protect the health and safety of our visitors and campus community. Should you choose to sign up for an in-person visit, here is what you can expect:
- We will be limiting the number of visitors on campus at any given time, so your requested visit time may be changed to stay within those guidelines.
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings. Disposable masks will be available at check-in.
- Should you become ill or experience flu-like symptoms the day of your visit, please contact us and we will be glad to reschedule your visit.
- All individuals must follow social distancing guidelines while on campus.
- Please practice frequent hand washing and good hygiene.
Be our guest.
We’re so excited to have you visit the DWU campus or to experience the campus virtually! We want you to have an amazing experience, which is why we ask you to fill out the form below. This form lets us know what you would like to do and who you would like to meet with. Once you submit it, we can start getting your visit set up.
Visiting from a long ways away? Check out our Travel Reimbursement option!
Sign up for your individual visit day!