Costs for B.S. program
- Background check: $87; each student must complete a background check within 30 days of the start of the first nursing course. The cost of the background check is the responsibility of the student.
- Health requirements include current CPR and updated vaccinations. Student costs depend on what is needed.
- Uniform: $32-$40; each student is responsible for the purchase of one royal blue scrub uniform. This is an approximate cost.
- Graduation fee: $75
- Exam fee: $200 (This is the cost to take the licensure exam.)
- Licensure fee: $100. (This cost will depend on the state of licensure.)