Visa and Password Info
Your PassportIf your passport it is due to expire within one year of your arrival in the United States, you should apply for a new passport before departure. In addition, the U.S. government requires that international students hold passports that are valid for at least six months beyond their period of stay.

VisaInternational students will attend DWU on an F-1 Student Visa. Students that meet the admission criteria and are accepted to DWU will be issued a Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students (I-20). You will submit the I-20, along with other required information, to the US Embassy or US Consulate with jurisdiction over your place of permanent residence. Although you may apply at any U.S. consular office abroad, it may be more difficult to qualify for the F-1 Visa outside your country of permanent residence. Visit the Immigration and Custom Enforcement website for additional information needed to obtain an F-1 Student Visa.
Dakota Wesleyan University was named to the 2013 President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll. This designation is the highest honor a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning and civic engagement.
Dakota Wesleyan University is proudly affiliated with the Dakotas Conference of the United Methodist Church. Members of any and all faiths are welcome and encouraged to experience an education based on learning, leadership, faith and service.
Dakota Wesleyan University has been honored as a College of Distinction through demonstration of excellence in these areas: engaged students, great teaching, vibrant communities and successful outcomes.
Dakota Wesleyan University
1200 W. University Ave
Mitchell, SD 57301
© 2015 Dakota Wesleyan University

South Dakota Website Design and Development