You are welcome at DWU!
At DWU, you'll meet new friends and discover people and ideas you never imagined. You'll join organizations that stimulate your natural interests and be exposed to new ones you didn't even know existed.
Safe and small
Home of the World’s Only Corn Palace
Virtual tour of campus coming soon.
- Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Regional College and a Best Value College in the Midwest
- Awarded a perfect score for NAIA Champions of Character
- No. 2 Top Consensus Ranked School in South Dakota (2018)
- Four colleges
- College of Arts and Humanities
- Donna Starr Christen College of Healthcare, Fitness and Sciences
- College of Public Service and Leadership
- Every student organization and sport commits to at least one community service project
- Wireless campus
- 24-hour Mac lab
- DNA sequencer in the biochemistry department
- Five residence halls: traditional, pods and apartments
- Dakota Discovery Museum
- Corrigan Health Sciences Center, offering the latest in research facilities and simulator labs, opened 2013
- DWU/Avera Sports and Wellness Complex opened 2016
Additional services provided by DWU
- Click here to learn about campus health resources
- Campus Pastors and student ministry
- Free membership to the DWU/Avera Sport and Wellness Complex
- 85 USD each semester to spend in our DWU Starbucks Tiger Café
Financing Your Education
International students are eligible for merit and need-based financial aid. Our admission process for international students is need-aware, which means we take your family’s ability to afford your education into consideration.
Click here to learn more about financing your education at DWU.
DWU is one of 6 other universities in American that is an Apple partner. Every new student receives an iPad Pro, click here to learn more.
Where our international students are from
We welcome students from all over the world! Here are just a few countries that students are coming from: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Panama, Ecuador, Ghana, Uganda, Canada, South Africa, Ireland, England