New student registration is currently being done virtually due to COVID-19.
Simply fill out the form below to get a meeting scheuduled with an admissions counselor. Be sure to take note of the guidelines below.
When you do your virtual meeting, you will virtually:
- Meet with financial aid and business offices to discuss scholarships, loans and payment plan options
- Meet with the campus nurse to discuss any health requirements
- Take your student ID picture, and receive your campus mailbox and email address
- Receive your class schedule, and meet with an adviser to learn more about how your class schedule will fit with your four-year plan of study.
Things to know:
- A $200 enrollment confirmation is due the day of registration, if you haven’t already paid.
- If you are a transfer student or have previous college credits, we’ll need to have your official transcripts mailed to DWU two weeks before you come to campus so that we can evaluate them and be able to advise you well.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please contact us online or give us a call at 605-995-2650.