New student registration is currently being done virtually and in-person.
Simply fill out the form below to schedule your on-campus or virtual registration date. Spots are limited and COVID protocols will be followed.
Choose the date that works best for you:
Saturday, April 10 (FULL)
Saturday, April 24 (FULL)
Friday, May 14 (FULL)
During your New Student Registration, you will:
- Meet with financial aid and business offices to discuss scholarships, loans and payment plan options
- Meet with the campus nurse to discuss any health requirements
- Take your student ID picture, and receive your campus mailbox and email address
- Receive your class schedule, and meet with an adviser to learn more about how your class schedule will fit with your four-year plan of study.
Things to know:
- A $200 enrollment confirmation is due the day of registration, if you haven’t already paid.
- If you are a transfer student or have previous college credits, we’ll need to have your official transcripts mailed to DWU two weeks before you come to campus so that we can evaluate them and be able to advise you well.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please contact us online or give us a call at 605-995-2650.