Choose from several registration dates.
This year, new student registration will take place on the DWU campus on April 1, April 22, June 5 and June 26, 2017. Be sure to register for one of these dates, and make plans to be on campus at that time!
Simply fill out the form below to RSVP and ensure that you have a place in new student registration, and be sure to take note of the guidelines below.
When you come to campus, you will:
- Meet with financial aid and business offices to discuss scholarships, loans and payment plan options
- Meet with the campus nurse to discuss any health requirements
- Sign up for a dorm room if you’ll be living on campus
- Take your student ID picture, and receive your campus mailbox and email address
- Receive your class schedule, and meet with an adviser to learn more about how your class schedule will fit with your four-year plan of study.
Things to know:
- A $200 enrollment confirmation is due the day of registration, if you haven’t already paid.
- If you are a transfer student or have previous college credits, we’ll need to have your official transcripts mailed to DWU two weeks before you come to campus so that we can evaluate them and be able to advise you well.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please contact us online or give us a call at 605-995-2650.