Important Information Regarding Campus Tours:
In addition to virtual visits, DWU continues to offer in-person individual campus visits with new precautions in place to protect the health and safety of our visitors and campus community. Should you choose to sign up for an in-person visit, here is what you can expect:
- We will be limiting the number of visitors on campus at any given time, so your requested visit time may be changed to stay within those guidelines.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings. Disposable masks will be available at check-in.
- Should you become ill or experience flu-like symptoms the day of your visit, please contact us and we will be glad to reschedule your visit.
- All individuals must follow social distancing guidelines while on campus.
- Please practice frequent hand washing and good hygiene.
Check us out!
The best way to determine whether DWU is the place for you is to visit.
When you visit, one of our student ambassadors will guide your tour of campus. We have student-centered new academic and recreational buildings, our outdoor space is beautiful, and the people you meet will welcome you warmly to our community.
Your visit will also allow us to get to know you and how DWU can help you Discover Your Strength in one of our many programs. Shake hands with our professors and coaches, and get to know our diverse student body as you absorb what it means to be a Tiger.
Ways you can visit campus:
Visiting from a long ways away? Check out our travel reimbursement option!
Mitchell offers many comfortable places to stay; mention your DWU visit and receive a discount at these hotels:
Comfort Inn (605) 990-2400
Days Inn (605) 996-6208