Tiger Tool Kit
In light of COVID -19, Influenza season, and other viral and bacteria infections, both new and returning students at DWU will need to come prepared to care for themselves, and to protect the people around them. Here is a list of helpful items each student should have with them.
TIGER TOOL KIT should include:
- A RELIABLE THERMOMETER. If you bring an oral thermometer, be sure to also have disposable thermometer covers, or alcohol pads to clean the thermometer after each use.
- HAVE FACE MASKS available if needed due to symptoms.
- LAUNDRY DETERGENT to frequently wash cloth masks, clothing, towels and bedding.
- HAND SANITIZER for use in dorm rooms and travel size sanitizer to carry in bookbags.
- DISINFECTING WIPES to wipe down room surfaces.
- KLEENEX for personal use.
- FEVER REDUCING MEDICATIONS, cough drops and other over-the-counter medications of choice.
- ADEQUATE SUPPLY OF ALL PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS and a plan of how to refill prescriptions when needed.
- REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE and/or bottled water for personal use.