Master of Athletic Training Program Cost
Summer Session I – $2,000
Year I – $11,000 ($5,500 per semester)
Summer Session II – $2,000
Year II – $11,000 ($5,500 per semester)
In addition to DWU tuition costs:
- Housing is your responsibility. You may choose to live on the DWU campus.
- You will need to complete a criminal background check. Professional liability insurance will be provided. You can get additional information about the background check from Dr. Dan Wagner, the athletic training education chair or Dr. Lana Loken, the coordinator of clinical education.
- To ensure you stay healthy as you take care of others, you will need to complete the required vaccinations and physical exam before acceptance.
- There will be a $350 Technology Fee each semester; a $300 Student Services and Activity Fee and a $40.00 Student Accident Insurance Fee each year.
- Each year you are in the program, we will give you one athletic training shirt and you will be able to choose the rest of your clinical rotation uniforms.
- Transportation costs are your responsibility during your clinical rotations. Take this opportunity to carpool with your classmates, get to know them better and study for that next exam!