Encourage Healthy Living
Exercising and maintaining a healthy body takes motivation and hard work. Use your passion for gym time with a Sport, Exercise and Wellness degree from DWU. Our new facilities are equipped with the latest equipment for use by students and the community, providing great opportunities to learn right on campus. Prepare for a career you can live every day as a personal trainer, health club manager, PT technician or wellness coach.
What's the difference?
- Learn about the functions of the human body and how to help increase performance
- Team your major with a business degree to prepare for a career in gym management or strike out on your own as a personal trainer
- Move from gym to classroom for classes like physiology of exercise; methods of free weights and conditioning; evaluation and prescription of health and fitness programs and many more
- Work with highly qualified professors and take advantage of one-on-one interactions with DWU’s low student to teacher ratio
- Graduate with limitless opportunities in the health and wellness field; businesses, insurance companies and corporations need individuals with your talents to promote healthy living
Sport, Exercise and Wellness Courses
Team your sport, exercise and wellness major with a business degree to prepare for personal training or managing a gym. Take courses like:
- Evaluation and Prescription of Health and Fitness Programs
- Methods of Free Weights and Conditioning
- Physiology of Exercise
Find more of the classes you will take in our academic catalog.
Get to Know Your Professors
Learn how to make others healthier! Our low student-to-teacher ratio offers valuable one-on-one interaction with professors.
Contact us anytime! Call admissions at 605-995-2650, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to share information with you via email, or we will mail it right to your front door.