Our office ensures that students with disabilities have equal access and full participation in postsecondary education as outlined by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
How the Process Works
Contact Jodi Wilson to assist with the completion of the following steps:
- The student will self-identify as having a disability
- Disability Services Registration Form or Short-Term Disability Registration Form
- Disabilities Services Release Form
- Request for Accommodations Form
- Letter(s) of Accommodation
The Office of Disability Services is committed to ensuring that all information regarding a student is maintained as confidential as required by law.