Explore Human Behavior
It’s complicated to understand why people do what they do. Every day we make decisions and choices, sometimes without knowing “why.” Maybe you have a desire to learn about individual and group interactions; about how people experience their surroundings; ways to identify and understand human behavior. DWU’s Behavioral Sciences program provides a unique blend of sociology and psychology to help you build a career focused on human interaction.
What's the difference?
- Study and practice historical and theoretical research methods
- Understand and apply theories to behaviors
- Conduct research as an undergraduate during your 4 years at DWU
- Look ahead with our 100% graduate school placement rate
- Work in a variety of areas: social psychology; social science research; public opinion research or whatever you find most fascinating about human behavior
Behavioral Sciences Courses
Take classes such as:
- History of Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Juvenile Justice
- Methods of Social Research
- Social Psychology
Look closer at the classes you will take.
Get to Know Your Professors
Our low student-to-teacher ratio offers valuable one-on-one interaction with professors who care about you and your work.
Contact us anytime! Call admissions at 605-995-2650 or email us at email@example.com.
We would love to share information with you via email, or we will mail it right to your front door.