Be Ready for the Business World
As a business administration major at DWU, you’ll prepare for limitless career choices in the professional world. Nearly every sector of the economy needs highly qualified business-minded professionals. Your classes will focus on solid foundational courses such as finance, marketing, management, and economics. With our flexible programming, you can choose an emphasis that will allow you to graduate and be ready to step into your new career. And as far as your learning environment, you’ll be working with outstanding faculty in DWU’s new state-of-the-art School of Business, Innovation and Leadership which is set to open in 2021!
The Department of Business at Dakota Wesleyan University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a listing of accredited programs, visit https://iacbe.org/memberpdf/DakotaWesleyanUniversity.pdf.
What's the difference?
- Choose a concentration that works for you: Agriculture; Construction Management; Finance; Management; Marketing; Nonprofit Administration; or Sports Management
- Excel in our specialized IACBE accredited program
- Learn from excellent faculty with real-world business experience
- Get out into the world of work with an internship
- Find career options in countless sectors including management; customer relationships; sales; marketing; accounting; finance; office management or many others
Business Administration Courses
Take classes in a creative environment that emphasizes leadership, innovation and accountable management.
Gain Real-World Experience
As a student of business administration, you will learn how to do the following:
- Develop business plans for a nonprofit organizations or a business start-up
- Analyze workflow and productivity in an office setting
- Hone your business skills and develop experience in your desired field
- Focus on the problems of managing small and medium-sized organizations, both for profit and nonprofit.
Explore Business Administration
Discover the concentration options within the business administration discipline.
Get to Know Your Professors
Learn the business of doing business! Our low student-to-teacher ratio offers valuable one-on-one interaction with professors. Learn more about your professors and their real-world business experiences.
Contact us anytime! Call admissions at 605-995-2650, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to share information with you via email, or we will mail it right to your front door.